When it comes to the Valentine’s Day makeup, most of us love to keep it fairly natural. The more you wore this look, the more you realize that it is the perfect look for this occasion. So today we will be sharing this simple and easy valentine makeup look that you will be able do in just a few minutes.
- Simply start by moisturizing your face.
- Then use a liquid foundation all over your face.
- Apply a concealer to your forehead, under your eyes, bridge of your nose and your chin.
- Now add a bit more coverage to your base makeup.
- Give your eye shadow an edgy look.
- Dab your concealer with a transparent tape.
- Take a beige eye shadow, and lightly dust it all over your eyelids.
- Now take a fluffy brush with a shimmery golden eye shadow and blend it into your crease.
- Then take a bronze shimmery eye shadow and blend it with the previous eye shadow you applied.
- Then take a shimmery black eye shadow, bluff it right into your crease, and also blend it with the golden eye shadow. It will look more smokey and dramatic.
- Finish it by lining your eyes with a liquid liner.
- Dust off all the fall outs from your eye shadow with a multipurpose brush.
- Take shiny beige for tight lining your lower waterline.
- Finally, add some volume to your lashes by applying loads of mascara. It will look more dramatic.
- Take the highlighting shade from your makeup kit, and put it to the tops of your cheeks, and your chin too.
- To bring a skinny sculpted look, go with the darkest shade, and apply it in the dents of your cheekbones, temples, jawline and also in your hairline.
- Finally, set your under eye concealer with a banana shade. It will act like a stubble highlighter.
- For lips you can apply a plummy pink shade lipstick, which will look bright.
So, here is your final look for the Valentine’s Day. Hope you guys will like it.